This project is stopped for now and download link will not work
All you need is to
- Download File on your machine and decompress
- copy all the files in /sdcard/bt
- open android terminal and typecd /sdcard/bt
- Once the above script results in welcome then its prety much self explaining.
- Keep in mind to use ui and killui scripts to start or stop vnc server
ui and killui are placed at /root/bin and contains Xperia X10 associated resolution setting’s please use your own machine’s spec in this place.
Disclaimer : right now tested only on Xperia X10i.
Credit As usual goes to
- Offensive Security and group at Backtrack-linux Team
- Numerous developers who made chrooting possible on android device’s